- 2 1/4 lb. unpared zuccini cut in strips
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp instant chicken bouillon
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
Mix these together in saucepan. ring tender. boil. Simmer, covered, until squas is DO NOT DRAIN. Add:
- 2 T melted oleo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- Remove from heat.
- Blend 2 T flour into 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Stir about 1/2 of hot cooking liquid into sour cream.
- Return to pan. Cook and stir until bubbly and thick.
Credit: Sue Harris, Finance