- 2 1/4 Cups sugar
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 1 Cup evaporated milk
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cup nuts
- 1/2 Cup butterscotch chips
- Mix in heavy saucepan the sugar, butter, marshmallows, salt, and evaporated milk.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture boils and is bubbly all over top.
- Boil and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour half of mixture in a heat proof bowl.
- To one half add chocolate chips and nuts.
- To the other half add the butterscotch chips.
- Stir each batch until chips are dissolved and you have a creamy mixture.
- Spread chocolate mixture in a buttered square pan.
- Spread butterscotch mixture over top.
- Place in ice box until set.
Credit by: Sandi Weber