- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 can condensed onion soup mix
- 1 can condensed chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry sherry (or additional water)
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Dash hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- Place tomato soup and onion soup in blender.
- Cover and blend until finely chopped.
- In a large saucepan, combine soup mixture, chicken broth, water, sherry (or additional water), Worcestershire sauce, basil and hot pepper sauce.
- Heat over medium heat until boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
Credit: Liz Mundorff, Public Services