- 1 lb. browned ground chuck
- 1 pkg. large flour tortillas
- refried beans - warmed in pan
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped onion
- picate salsa sauce
- sour cream
- chopped tomatoes
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- green chile with pork (I use Stokes brand cause I don't know how to make it from scratch)
- Warm tortilla shells in oven.
- Spread layer of refried beans in center strip of each tortilla.
- Spoon ground chuck on top of beans.
- Top with grated cheese, chopped onions, picante sauce and chopped tomatoes.
- Spoon sour cream on top of tomatoes (and lettuce if desired).
- Fold sides of tortilla shells over top.
- Warm green chile in separate sauce pan.
- Just before serving, pour green chile over each burritos.
- Serve hot.
Credit: Bob Young, Fire