- 3 Ounces cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Cups cubed chicken
- 1 package crescent roils
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make crescent rolls into 4 pieces putting two together closing perforation.
- Mix cream cheese and melted butter together until smooth.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Put 1/2 cup mixture into center of crescent roll and close and secure seams by pinching.
- Brush with melted butter and crushed croutons.
- Bake until done. 350°, about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Credit by: Bruce Carlson