Stir-Fried Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables
Stir-Fried Pork Tenderloin with VegetablesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pork loin tenderloin (about 3/4 pound)
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dry or cooking sherry
- 2 1/2 Tsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/4 Tsp. sugar
- 1/8 Tsp. ground ginger
- Salad oil
- 1/2 bunch broccoli (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 Pound mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. water
- About 30 minutes before serving, slice loin crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
- In bowl mix pork with next 5 ingredients.
- In skillet over high heal in 3 tbsp. hot oil, cook broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, and salt, stirring quickly and frequently until vegetables are coated with oil.
- Add water and stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Spoon vegetables onto warm platter; keep warm.
- In same skillet over high heat in 2 tbsp. hot oil, cook pork mixture until pork loses its pink color, about 2-3 minutes, stirring quickly and frequently.
- Return vegetables to skillet and stir-fry until heated through. Makes 3 servings.
Credit by: Bruce Carlson