- 1 slice bacon
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 oz. shrimps cut into small pieces
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 egg beaten with salt and pepper
- 1-2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Fry bacon in wok until crisp.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add scallions and garlic to wok and stir-fry in the bacon fat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add shrimps and stir-fry until pink.
- Add the rice and stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes, until rice is golden.
- Pour the beaten egg into a well in the rice.
- Stir and heat until all the egg is coagulated.
- Crumble the bacon and add the rice with the soy sauce.
- Combine well.
Credit: Kathy Stocking, Communications