- 1 Cup butter
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tsp. vanilla
- 2 Cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 2/3 Cup Hershey's cocoa
- 3/4 Tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 2 Cups peanut butter chips (12 oz. package)
- Cream, butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in a peanut butter chips.
- Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Shape small amounts of dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet onto wire rack.
- Makes about 6 dozen 2 1/2-inch cookies.
Credit by: Sandi Weber