- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tsp. soda
- 1/2 Cup sour milk
- 2 Cups cake flour (sifted twice)
- 1 Tsp. baking powder (rounded)
- 1 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. nutmeg
- 1 Cup prunes (chopped & cooked)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup sugar (scant)
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup raisins (scant)
- Cream together sugar, butter, eggs, and soda.
- Add sour milk, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cooked prunes.
- Bake at 350° until done (2 pans).
- Mix filling ingredients together.
- Cook until thick.
- Spread cooled filling between layers.
Credit by: Sandi Weber