- cream celery and cream chicken
- cream celery and cream mushroom
- cream mushroom and cream chicken
- cream onion and cream chicken
- cream onion and cream mushroom
- cream onion and cream celery
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 - 4 oz. pkg shredded cheddar cheese
- celery flakes
- onion flakes
- parsley flakes
- Warm soups, milk, cheese and choice of seasonings until warm and cheese melts.
- Grease baking pan.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Put layer of sliced potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Pour over half of soup mixture.
- Add second layer of sliced potatoes.
- Pour remainder of soup mixture.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Season with Lawry's salt.
- Bake at 350° for 2 hours.
Credit: Cindy (Mrs. Bill) LeCoq, Fire