- 2 1/2 Cups unsifted flour
- 1 Tsp. baking soda
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 1 Cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 2 eggs
- Mix the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, then add sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture, beat until well blended.
- Chill dough.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake in 350° oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes 6 dozen cookies.