- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/4 Cups flour
- 3 Tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp. burnt sugar flavoring
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, vanilla, and burnt sugar flavoring.
- Spread batter in greased 9x13 -inch pan.
- Mix filling ingredients together and sprinkle filling on top of batter.
- It will sink into cake as it bakes.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Frost with thin powdered sugar frosting while cake is hot.
Credit by: Sandi Weber