- 1 Medium head lettuce - shredded
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 10 oz. frozen peas (cooked, drained, cooled)
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 oz. grated cheddar
- 8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Layer vegetables in a 9" X 13" pan.
- Make dressing by mixing together mayo, sour cream and sugar.
- Spread on top of vegetables.
- Top with cheese and bacon.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Credit: Sandy Hussong, Finance