- 12 graham crackers (1 1/3 Cups crushed)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 Cup butter
- Juice & grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 eggs (separated)
For Crumb Crust:
- Mix graham cracker, 2 tbsp. sugar, and butter.
- Put in refrigerator to set and chill while mixing filling.
- Beat egg yolks.
- Add lemon and sugar, beaten egg whites and fold in whipped cream.
- Put in graham cracker crust.
- Save a few crumbs to sprinkle on top.
- You can use a pie pan or a square pan.
Credit by: Sandi Weber