- 1 lb. ground beef
- garlic salt
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 - 26 oz. can tomatoe puree
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. mozzarella cheese
- 9 strips lasagna cooked, drained & dried
- Brown meat in skillet, drain fat, add seasonings, parsley & tomatoes puree.
- Simmer 1/2 hour.
- Combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, salt & pepper; set aside.
- Pour thin layer of tomatoe sauce in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
- Cover with 3 strips of lasagna.
- Spread half of the cheese & egg mixture over lasagna.
- Lay half of grated mozzarella over meat mixture & spread layer of tomatoe sauce over all.
- Repeat layers and top with remaining lasagna & tomatoe sauce.
- Cover with foil & bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Let set another 15 minutes before serving.
Serves 8 or more.