- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Package miniature marshmallows (10 oz.)
- 1 Package chocolate chips Ice cream (6 oz.)
- 2 Cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup coconut
- 1/2 Cup nuts
- Melt together over hot water the milk, marshmallows, and chocolate chips; set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix the melted butter and coconut in small skillet and brown.
- Watch carefully because this burns easily.
- Then add the graham crackers and put 3/4 the mixture in the bottom of a 9 x 12-inch dish.
- Place sliced ice cream over crumbs.
- Pour chocolate mixture over all.
- Add 1/2 Cup nuts to the rest of the graham crackers and sprinkle over all.
- Cut in squares.
Credit by: Sandi Weber