- 1 lb. ground round - browned & drained
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 green pepper cubed
- 2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 can tomatoe soup
- 1 can water
- 1 small can tomatoe paste
- Combine all above ingredients in frying pan.
- Cover and simmer until noodles are tender.
- Stir often so noodles don t stick to the pan.
- Transfer large casserole dish and add:1 can cream corn1 can pitted ripe olives
- Cover with grated cheddar cheese and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Credit: Kathy Stocking, Communications