- 1 Roasted chicken (boned )
- 1 16 oz. can of Pineapple (chunk or crushed )
- 1 16 oz. bag of Almonds (chopped or sliced)
- Mayonnaise to desired amount.
- Lettuce or bread
- Combine chicken and pineapple in a mixing bowl.
- Add desired amount of Mayonnaise, enough to make mixture creamy.
- After combining these ingredients top with half of almonds and stir well.
- Place mixture on lettuce leaf and top with almonds or serve on bread slices.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes or other fresh vegetables.
- Season with desired spices.
Credit: Marion Cordova, Community Development