- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 small onion cut up
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 small head cabbage
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough or your own bread recipe
- In skillet, scramble hamburger and fry with onion; add salt.
- Cut up cabbage and boil about 10 minutes; drain and add to hamburger.
- Roll out bread dough and cut into pieces about 5" x 6".
- Spread with hamburger mixture, leaving about an inch around edges.
- Roll and pinch edges together.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 350°.
- Brush tops with butter.
Credit: Carol Connelly, Library