- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 lb. precooked ham strips or bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 4 oz. can mushroom ( (pieces) drained )
- 1 10 1/2 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 4 patty shells cooked rice, or noodles
- Preheat skillet (electric) to 300°.
- Melt margarine.
- Saute ham and onion until onion is tender.
- Stir in mushrooms and soup.
- Reduce heat to 200°.
- Cook until heated through for about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately in patty shells, or on rice or noodles. The noodles with it is yummy.
Credit: Nancy Keene, Youth Employment