- 8 ears corn
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. flour
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the corn from the cob and place in a saucepan with the cream.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in the salt and sugar.
- Melt 2 teaspoons of butter in a small pan and stir in the flour. Do not brown .
- Stir butter-flour roux into the corn and cook until slightly thickened.
- Turn corn into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
- Brown under broiler.