- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/8 Pound butter
- 12-15 marshmallows (cut up)
- 1 6 oz. Package chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup nuts
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 - 1 Square chocolate (optional)
- Stir sugar and milk together; add butter and bring to a boil, stirring frequently or constantly.
- Reduce heat and let boil until softball stage, stirring occasionally.
- Drop in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, and add the vanilla.
- Add the extra chocolate if you desire a more pronounced chocolate flavor.
- Stir until everything is melted and pour in oiled pan.
- Cool and cut in squares.
Credit by: Sandi Weber