- 1 lg can tomatoe juice (Sacramento)
- 2 lg cucumbers (cubed small)
- 2 lg firm tomatoes (cubed )
- 1 lg green pepper (chopped fine)
- 1/2 pkg lipton's dry onion soup
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp worcestershire
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sherry wine
- 3 dashes tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp accent
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp regular salt
- 10 turns pepper
- Onion soup & parsley to tomato juice (stir well).
- Mix seasonings with fork well.
- All liquids together and add cucumbers, tomatoes and green pepper.
Cook for 4 hours before serving. Credit: Jay Ruoff, Fire