- 1 cup miracle whip
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup drained chopped, canned apricots
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
- 2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- few drops red food coloring
- Gradually add salad dressing to softened cream cheese, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in fruit, sugar & food coloring.
- Fold in marshmallows & whipped cream.
- Pour into 9 x 5" pan.
To serve, unmold onto lettuce leaves. It is recommended that you remove salad from freezer 20-30 minutes before serving. This enables one to slice the salad better. Credit: Betty (Mrs. Bill) Smith, Finance