Mix together and pat in pan. Bake at 325° tor 15-20 minutes.
- 1 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch or flour
- 2 Tbsp. white corn syrup
- 1 Cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tbsp. flavored Jello
- Boil filling ingredients (except Jello) until clear and thick.
- Add 3 tbsp. Jello (according to the fruit you are using - i.e. strawberries, strawberry Jello).
- Let cool, add fruit.
- Stir lightly.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate.
- (NOTE: If flour is used instead of cornstarch, mixture will be clouded slightly.)