- 2-3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 large large onion and (some onion soup mix -opt.)
- enchilada sauce (mild)
- chopped green chili (mild)
- corn tortilla
- velvetta cheese
- Fry ground beef and part of chopped onion (chop other half and have to sprinkle on layers).
- Season with garlic salt (dry onion soup mix) salt and pepper.
- In separate baking pan, layer ground beef, fresh chopped onion, velvetta cheese, enchilada sauce, chopped green chilies, corn tortilla and repeat layers.
- On top of all the layers, pour a large can of tomatoes.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Credit: Arline (Mrs. Chuck) Rolling, Fire