- 1 # sausage browned lightly and drained
- 7 slices bread (cubed)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt (less if sausage is salty)
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage and crumble.
- Beat eggs and add other ingredients.
- Place bread in greased baking dish, place drained and browned sausage over bread.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and bread.
- Bake 350° for 45 minutes 9 x 13 baking dish.
- This is best made up several hours ahead or overnight, then baked the next morning.
Credit: Marlene Pinckert, Personnel