- 1/3 Cup melted butter
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup dark corn syrup
- 1 Cup pecans
- Pie shell
- Line an unbaked pie shell with waxed paper.
- Weight down with about a pound of dried beans.
- Place on a pre-heated dark cookie sheets on bottom shelf of oven.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes.
- Save the beans for another pie.
- Place nuts in pastry shell.
- Put other ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend a few seconds and pour over the nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 55 minutes.
Credit by: Sandi Weber