- chicken - cut up
- potato chips - any flavor you like (barbeque, sour cream & onion, regular, whatever)
- Mash entire bag of chips to consistency of meal.
- Dip pieces of chicken in milk.
- Roll chicken pieces in potato chip meal.
- Place pieces of chicken in lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
If using barbeque chips, sprinkle chicken pieces very lightly with cayenne pepper before rolling in chips for a spicier taste. Credit: Bob Young, Fire