- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup diagonally cut celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/4 cups long grain rice uncooked
- 6 - broiler fryer chicken quarters
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Blend soups, celery, onion and seasoning.
- Reserve 1 cup; mix remainder with rice and spread in greased 3-qt. (13 x 9 x 2) baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces over rice and spread remaining soup mixture over top.
- Cover-bake in 325 oven for 1 hour.
- Uncover-top with almonds-Bake 30 minutes longer.