- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. cubed pork (debone chops)
- large bottle soy sauce
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp. corn starch
- 1 bundle celery
- 2 large green peppers
- 3/4 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 bundles green onions
- Put small amount of oil in wok.
- Fry ginger root and garlic quickly.
- Add cubed pork which has been soaking in soy sauce all day. (Save sauce)
- Brown meat and cook covered approximately 20-25 minutes until done.
- Remove meat and make a gravy with soy sauce and corn starch.
- Return meat to wok and add all vegetables (sliced Chinese style} and cook only until tender.
- Serve over hot white rice.
Credit: Linda Smith, Fire