- 4 chicken breasts - boned
- salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp. sweet butter
- 1 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup almonds blanched, slivered & toasted
- 1/2 lb. seedless white grapes
- Flatten breasts slightly and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in heavy skillet and saute chicken until lightly browned.
- Transfer to shallow casserole.
- Add wine to skillet, stir to scrape out the brown glaze, and pour over chicken.
- Cover casserole and put in a 350 degrees oven.
- After 40 minutes add almonds and grapes.
- Continue baking about 15 minutes longer or until chicken is tender.