- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 20 graham crackers (rolled fine)
- 1/2 Cup melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Can Borden's condense milk
- 2 Cups coconut
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Half & Half
- Mix brown sugar, graham crackers, butter, and flour.
- Bake in 8 x 8-inch pan at 275° for 8 minutes.
- Mix milk and coconut; pour over crust.
- Bake at 300° for 25 minutes.
- Cool and ice with mixture of powdered sugar, Half & Half, cherry juice, and some cut up cherries colour.
- Use either almond or lemon extract for flavouring.
Credit by: Sandi Weber