- 2 Cups bread crumbs (older the better)
- 1 Cup shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1/4 Tsp. pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. garlic salt
- 1 frying chicken (cut in serving pieces)
- 3/4 Cup melted butter
- Combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
- Dip chicken in butter and then in crumb mixture.
- Arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish with meat side of pieces up.
- Pour remaining crumbs over top.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over all of chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 1-1 1/4 hours. Yields: 4 servings.
Credit by: Bruce Carlson