- 1 12 oz. Package butterscotch chips
- 1/3 Cup butter
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Cup chopped nuts
- 1 8 oz. Package cream cheese
- 1 14 oz. Can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt chips and butter.
- Stir in cracker crumbs and nuts.
- Press 1/2 of mixture into 9 x 13-inch pan (greased).
- In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk, vanilla, and egg.
- Mix well, pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with rest of crumb mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Chill before culling.
Credit by: Sandi Weber