- 1 can beer
- 1 - 8 oz. bottle chile sauce
- 2/3 lb. dark brown sugar
- 3 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup seasoned crushed croutons
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup milk & little LaChoy sauce
- 2 small onions grated
- pepper salt, tabasco, oregano, A-1, crushed garlic, worchestershire sauce (a little of each )
- Use whole milk to work bread crumbs and other ingredients to right consistency.
- Work in· ground beef and form 1" balls.
- Lay out 1 layer in broiler pan (no rack) and bake 25 to 30 minutes in 350 degrees oven-time varies with size of meatballs.
- Serve warm with toothpicks.
Credit: Kathy Stocking, Communications