- 3/4 Cup cold water
- 1 Envelope unflavoured gelatin
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup boiling water
- 1 1/4 Cups evaporated milk
- Measure cold water into small bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and let stand tor 1 minute.
- Add sugar to gelatin mixture.
- Stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour boiling water into medium bowl.
- Stir in gelatin mixture.
- Combine milk, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Stir milk mixture into gelatin mixture.
- Divide mixture between 4 serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Pare and slice kiwis.
- Arrange kiwis and strawberries over each dessert. Makes 4 servings.
Credit by: Sandi Weber